Today, I am happy to have Marcela guest posting again for us! Today she is sharing an infographic on 8 Candies to Make At Home! With the holidays coming up, this is great timing! Be sure to pin this for future reference!
Everyone’s got a sweet tooth– you’d be lying to yourself if you denied it. And if you’ve got kids, you probably experience a bit of griping and whining every time you pass through the candy aisle in the market. Unfortunately, packaged candy and other treats in grocery stores can be pricey, so how do you remedy the begging as well as save your wallet? How about make your own sweets at home? If the recipes are simple enough, your kids can even join you too!
Whether you are in the mood for gum drops, fudge or even ice cream, this infographic, provided by†Candy Concepts Inc., breaks down the steps to making 8 popular treats based on the classic Candy Land game. It even provides you with helpful timetables so that you can determine how much time you have to make your own candy. You don’t necessarily have to be a whiz in the kitchen to make these either!
These recipes will surely give your own home a new meaning to the game Candy Land!
Last week we had 28 delicious looking recipes linked up in the Good Tastes Tuesday party! Be sure to stop by our other lovely hosts today and see what they are sharing as well.
Jill from The Sassy Slow Cooker
Sherryl from Simply Sherryl
Erin from A Bird And A Bean
This week’s feature recipe with the most views from last week is…..
Feel free to grab a I was featured button if your recipe is ever featured! Also be sure to grab our Good Tastes Tuesday button to include in your post or on your blog link up lists.
And now let’s get to the party!
- Link up as many recipes as you want, new or old.
- Please link directly to your recipes, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Grab the link party button or link back to this party to spread the word! The more the merrier!
- Browse the other recipes and be sure to tell them you came by from the Good Tastes Tuesday Recipe Link Party!
- The recipe most clicked/with the most views will be featured in the next Good Tastes Tuesday posts!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, The Sassy Slow Cooker, Simply Sherryl and A Bird And A Bean to use your pictures and links in future feature recipe posts like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been cooking this week!
I want to know!! – What is your favorite holiday candy?! Let me know in the comments below!