There are exciting things happening with Good Tastes Tuesday. Today I am SO excited to share with you this BIG announcement! Can you guess by looking at the new button?
And the BIG Good Tastes Tuesday Announcement is….
I am SO thrilled to introduce to you all our 3 new co-hosts for Good Tastes Tuesday!
Jill from The Sassy Slow Cooker
Sherryl from Simply Sherryl
Erin from A Bird and A Bean
Please give these ladies a WARM GRB welcome and be sure to check out their amazing blogs!
With this exciting news, I decided to not share my own recipe today so we will go right into the linky and continue on with the other BIG announcements! Yes, there are MORE!!
Good Tastes Tuesday Linky
If you missed last week’s linky then you missed out on some yummy and delicious looking recipes! This week’s featured recipe with the most clicked from last week is…. *drum roll please!* Oh wait, there’s a three way tie!! Click each photo to visit their recipes!
If your recipe is ever featured feel free to grab the “I was featured button” above!
The Next BIG Announcement…
Since there are 4 of us hosting Good Tastes Tuesday now, that means your recipes will be seen on 4 separate blogs! GREAT exposure for your posts! We are also going to start pinning your recipes to our Good Tastes Tuesday Pinterest Board! We will all also be sharing our favorite recipes that are linked up each week on all our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Google +. This all means more chances for people all over the internet to see your posts and recipes!
Now let’s get to the linky!
- Link up as many recipes as you want, new or old.
- Please link directly to your recipes, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Grab the link party button or link back to this party to spread the word! The more the merrier!
- Browse the other recipes and be sure to tell them you came by from the Good Tastes Tuesday!
- The recipe most clicked/with the most views will be featured in the next Good Tastes Tuesday posts!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, The Sassy Slow Cooker, Simply Sherryl and A Bird And A Bean to use your pictures and links in a future feature recipe posts like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
Looking forward to seeing what you all have been cooking this week!