It’s time for another Good Tips Tuesday link up party! Last week we had a record 60 posts linked up! WOOT! I can’t wait to see what everyone adds this week; there were lots of great posts linked up last week!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
This week’s featured posts are….
DIY Clay Bead Necklaces – Life Lesson Plans
Easy Skillet Lasagna – From This Kitchen Table
Frugal & Fun Date Night Ideas – Working Kansas Homemaker
Printable Green Smoothie Cheat Sheet – Stockpiling Moms
If your post was featured, feel free to grab our “I was featured” button below!
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe and cooking tips, homemaking tips, parenting tips, and kids craft and activity tips below!
- Link up to 4 posts per person please!
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Please visit at least 1 to 2 other posts you see in the link party list!
- The top 4 most clicked posts will be featured on next week’s party post!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, The SassySlow Cooker, Simply Sherryl and A Bird And A Bean to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
- Each post will also be pinned to the Good Tips Tuesday Pinterest Board!
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Jill, Sherryl, & Erin!